"FREEZE YOUR &%@! OFF" SLALOM SERIES
A series of PRACTICE races at the Riverhouse in Falls Village, CT. This is a TRAINING series, so everyone who attends MUST be a competent whitewater paddler. The course will be as close to 100 seconds as we can make it. There will most likely be less than 18 gates. It will be self-timed unless we can sucker a non-slalom friend into being timer. I.C.F. rules generally followed. "Smack" talking encouraged.
- Encouragement: Please join the HACKS (Housatonic Area Canoe and Kayak Squad) to help support the maintenance of this course. It's only $10 per year!!!
for membership form.
- River House Training Site, Falls Village, CT.
- Sunday January 27 - Saturday February 2 - Sunday March 17
- If the water is super low, sometimes the release does not come on until 4pm. If that is the case, the race will be postponed until 4pm. We DO have lights on the course.
- Keep your own time and penalties.
- Any class II or better whitewater boater.
- Call the River House: (860) 824-5899.
IT IS WINTER! BE PREPARED FOR THE COLD!
You are visitor number to this page!
© Housatonic Area Canoe & Kayak Squad
H-FREEZE - Last Updated: