Monday Nights, Under the Lights!
Training at the River House in Falls Village
Now to March
- Slalom fun on Monday nights on the practice course in front of the River House.
- The River House in Falls Village, CT, of course! For directions
- Every Monday night from now until March, (usually starting around 4pm, but maybe later).
- E-Mail Scott Barnes at the River House at:
- Call the River House at: 1-860/824-5899
- Workouts will be vary based on the weather and who shows up.
- NOTE: It is very cold outside!! Use your own best judgement as to whether or not you can be on the water safely.
The water is cold!
Bring plenty of warm gear.
Local slalom paddlers will be on site to provide advice on slalom technique. There will be active workout sessions on whitewater. Paddlers should have basic whitewater skills. This venue is intended for all whitewater paddlers who want to learn slalom racing.
This is not a sanctioned event.
Paddle at your own risk.
You are visitor number to this page!
© Housatonic Area Canoe & Kayak Squad
H-TRAIN - Last Updated: